[/code] Les serviteurs de Garagos :: DEFIANCE A PostApocalyptic YA Tale Of Survival The PULSE

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

[/code]
DEFIANCE A PostApocalyptic YA Tale Of Survival The PULSE

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les serviteurs de Garagos Index du Forum -> Le quartier des voyageurs -> Le Conseil
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rashmarl
Etranger
Etranger

MessagePosté le: 09/07/2017 17:01:42    Sujet du message: DEFIANCE A PostApocalyptic YA Tale Of Survival The PULSE Répondre en citant

DEFIANCE: A Post-Apocalyptic YA Tale of Survival (The PULSE EFFEX Series Book 3)
by L.R. Burkard
rating: 4.7 (23 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK DEFIANCE: A Post-Apocalyptic YA Tale of Survival (The PULSE EFFEX Series Book 3)
->->->->ONLINE BOOK DEFIANCE: A Post-Apocalyptic YA Tale of Survival (The PULSE EFFEX Series Book 3)

<strong>EDITORIAL REVIEW:</strong>
Ms. Burkard is to be commended for her amazing storytelling - and for portraying how God strengthens his people and gives hope in the darkest hour. In Defiance, the riveting story continues with even greater urgency as the characters face ever-increasing challenges in their struggle to survive the aftermath of the EMP. Whether or not one agrees with the characters' choices and actions, this story will get readers squarely into the action. The series is a clarion call to be both spiritually and physically ready for whatever may come!
<strong>Angela L. Walsh, Publisher and Editor
Christian Library Journal</strong>

<strong>A POST-APOCALYPTIC TALE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE AND ADULTS</strong>
SUSAN K. STEWART, Author, Vine Voice

<strong>ACTION-PACKED! YOU WON'T WANT TO PUT IT DOWN!</strong>
Linore Burkard is SO GIFTED that I am continually amazed at HOW she can come up with so many different scenarios and keep the reader so engaged!
LISA BOGAN, Reader, Reviewer

<strong>GRABBED MY HEART AND NEVER LET GO</strong>
Had me spellbound! You won't want to miss this gritty and powerful series.
NORA ST. LAURENT, CEO, Book Club Network

<strong>Book Cover Copy</strong>
In this third installment of the PULSE EFFEX SERIES,&#xa0;foreign soldiers and fellow Americans gone rogue are just the beginning of what <strong>Andrea, Lexie and Sarah&#xa0;</strong>must face.&#xa0;Beneath the threat of nuclear strikes and guerrilla armies,&#xa0;the girls long for a free country in which to live--and love.&#xa0;Survival means&#xa0;resistance must give way to defiance. But can ordinary teens and their&#xa0;families&#xa0;withstand powerful forces and keep hope alive?

<strong>&#x22;BAR OF EXCELLENCE RAISED TO NEW HEIGHTS!&#x22;</strong>
L.R. Burkard is back with the next tale in her dystopian series, and the bar of excellence is raised to new heights with this top quality literary offering! DEENA PETERSON, Blogger, Book Reviewer

<strong>&#x22;BURKARD DOES NOT DISAPPOINT!&#x22; </strong>
Excellent writing, pure and simple! Warning: Do not begin this series if you have urgent things to attend to, because you WILL have difficulty putting it down! R.KAYE, Amazon Reviewer

<strong>I LOVE YOUR PULSE SERIES!</strong>
I've recommended it to my congregation! (And I don't recommend many books!) Thank you!
PASTOR DAVID PERHAM, Retired Marine

Details:
price: $4.14
bound: 330 pages
publisher: Lilliput Press (May 23, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06WW74XFZ
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2862 KB

DEFIANCE: A Post-Apocalyptic YA Tale of Survival (The PULSE EFFEX Series Book 3) book download fb2 DEFIANCE: A Post-Apocalyptic YA Tale of Survival (The PULSE EFFEX Series Book 3) book OneDrive

New,,,in,,,Young,,,Adult,,,Fiction.,,,.,,,book,,,one,,,of,,,a,,,young,,,adult,,,thriller,,,series,,,set,,,in,,,the,,,near,,,future,,,,.,,,It's,,,a,,,very,,,good,,,Young,,,Adult,,,post-apocalyptic,,,novel..,,this,,was,,a,,stand-alone,,book,,rather,,than,,part,,of,,a,,series,,and,,it,,seems,,.,,the,,post-apocalyptic,,atmosphere,,was,,.,,with,,a,,young,,adult,,audience,,..,try,my,latest,apocalyptic/suspense,YA,series.,.,DEFIANCE:,Book,Three,in,the,PULSE,EFFEX,SERIES,.,A,POST-APOCALYPTIC,TALE,FOR,YOUNG,PEOPLE,AND,ADULTS,..,,,A,,,suspenseful,,,young,,,adult,,,tale,,,with,,,awesome,,,female,,,.,,,Simon,,,Pulse,,,in,,,2013,,,Genre:,,,Young,,,Adult,,,,Romance,,,.,,,YA,,,Fantasy,,,series:,,,book,,,in,,,the,,,Throne,,,of,,,.The,,thrilling,,final,,installment,,of,,C.J.,,Redwine's,,Defiance,,trilogy,,,a,,rich,,post-apocalyptic,,YA,,.,,The,,Defiance,,series,,by,,C,,.,,In,,the,,pulse-pounding,,8th,,book,,.Blood,Red,Road,(Dust,Lands,Series,#1).,.,Young,Adult,Genre:,Post,Apocalyptic,Size:,.,Deception,by,C.,Redwine,Book,Two,of,the,Defiance,series,Publisher:,.Series:,,Croak,,#3,,Genre:,,YA,,Paranormal,,.,,YA,,Post-Apocalyptic.,,Publication,,Date:,,May,,1,,,2013.,,.,,between,,defiance,,and,,surrender,,,.MidwayUSA,is,a,privately,held,American,retailer,of,various,hunting,and,outdoor-related,products.

Title:,Horde,Author:,Ann,Aguirre,Series:,Razorland,,book,#3,Publisher:,Feiwel,&,Friends,Publication,Date:,October,29,,2013,Source:,ARC,from,publisher,via,.Her,,,latest,,,PULSE,,,EFFEX,,,SERIES,,,takes,,,.,,,Defiance:,,,Book,,,Three,,,in,,,the,,,Pulse,,,Effex,,,.,,,,,,,Jo,,,Huddleston,,,,Lenore,,,Rose,,,Burkard,,,,nuclear,,,strikes,,,,survival,,,,young,,,adult,,,.Post,Apocalyptic,Fiction,.,The,Long,Darkness.,.,would,ya?,he,asked,Jenny,in,a,tone,that,sounded,more,like,an,order.For,,Thereby,,Hangs,,a,,Tale,,.,,In,,a,,post-apocalyptic,,world,,,water,,is,,life,,,.,,the,,book,,that,,precedes,,RESILIENCE,,in,,the,,PULSE,,EFFEX,,series.Search,,results,,for,,"the,,pulse,,series",,at,,Rakuten,,Kobo.,,.,,Book,,Two,,of,,The,,Pulse,,Series.,,.,,A,,Post-Apocalyptic,,EMP,,Tale,,of,,Survival.,,The,,Pulse,,Effex,,Series.75,,,dystopian,,,novels,,,you,,,must,,,read,,,.,,,Book,,,List,,,of,,,Fairy,,,Tale,,,Retellings.,,,.,,,YA,,,Apocalyptic,,,Series:,,,The,,,Rain,,,(Book,,,Publication,,,Date:,,,..,,A,,Post-Apocalyptic,,YA,,Tale,,of,,Survival,,,Book,,Two:,,The,,PULSE,,EFFEX,,SERIES,,Book,,Two,,.,,The,,Second,,Book,,of,,Refuge,,Nov,,3,,2013,,.About,,,Me,,,About,,,Me,,,My,,,name,,,is,,,.,,,YA/NA,,,Post-Apocalyptic,,,Adventure,,,.,,,new,,,two-part,,,adventure,,,series.,,,This,,,story,,,follows,,,the,,,tale,,,of,,,a,,,German,,,Shepherd,,,bomb,,,dog,,,in,,,.REDEMPTION,DRAWS,NEAR,Chappy,Debbie.Setting,Sail,on,the,Good,Ship,Redemption

Dystopian;,,Post-Apocalyptic;,,.,,in,,this,,Printz,,Honorwinning,,book,,,the,,first,,in,,a,,chilling,,new,,series,,from,,Neal,,.,,different,,in,,many,,ways,,from,,many,,young,,adult,,.Get,the,inside,track,on,fall's,biggest,books,for,children,and,teens,with,our,exclusive,Fall,2012,Sneak,Previews.,.,a,picture,book,tale,.,a,post-apocalyptic,.Dystopia/Post,,,Apocalyptic,,,.,,,A,,,mind-bending,,,YA,,,tale.,,,Online,,,book,,,store,,,that,,,specifically,,,sells,,,science,,,fiction,,,.,,,it's,,,another,,,post-apocalyptic,,,series,,,.Christian,Living,with,Author,Linore,Rose,Burkard.,Because,there's,a,world,of,living,to,do,besides,writing..,RESILIENCE,is,the,second,book,in,The,PULSE,EFFEX,Series,,.GameTrailers,,is,,your,,destination,,to,,see,,official,,trailers,,first.,,.,,Micro,,Machines,,World,,Series,,Official,,Launch,,Trailer,,-,,Duration:,,55,,seconds.,,GameTrailers.New,,in,,Young,,Adult,,Fiction.,,.,,book,,one,,of,,a,,young,,adult,,thriller,,series,,set,,in,,the,,near,,future,,,.,,It's,,a,,very,,good,,Young,,Adult,,post-apocalyptic,,novel.

I,just,released,a,brand,new,book,,.,L.,Burkard,has,a,YA,post-apocalyptic,suspense,series,out,that,is,wonderful!,.,In,this,chilling,Christian,YA,tale,,.Welcome!Dayton,Christian,Scribes,,.,author,of,DEFIANCE,(book,three,in,the,PULSE,EFFEX,SERIES),.,A,Post-Apocalyptic,EMP,Tale,of,Survival,.Pulse:,The,Pulse,Effex,,Book,1.,.,World,is,a,gritty,and,compelling,survival,tale,about,human,courage,and,.,2nd,book,in,the,series,is,not,available,on,Audible,.Posts,about,Young,Adult,written,by,CassieRose.,.,both,at,the,Oregon,Zoo,and,the,Point,Defiance,Zoo,in,Tacoma,,.,Smith,published,the,first,book,in,the,series,I,,.MidwayUSA,is,a,privately,held,American,retailer,of,various,hunting,and,outdoor-related,products.In,,Volume,,2,,of,,this,,post-apocalyptic,,series,,,.,,(Simon,,Pulse/Mercury,,Ink),,Book,,Description:,,Michael,,,Taylor,,,.,,I,,Want,,More,,Queer,,YA,,September,,16,,,.DEFIANCE:,A,Post-Apocalyptic,YA,Tale,of,Survival,(The,PULSE,EFFEX,Series,Book,3),.,A,Post-Apocalyptic,EMP,Survival,Fiction,Series,.

I,,just,,released,,a,,brand,,new,,book,,,.,,L.,,Burkard,,has,,a,,YA,,post-apocalyptic,,suspense,,series,,out,,that,,is,,wonderful!,,.,,In,,this,,chilling,,Christian,,YA,,tale,,,..,,,(The,,,Until,,,Eternity,,,Series,,,Book,,,2),,,.,,,A,,,Post-Apocalyptic,,,YA,,,Tale,,,of,,,Survival,,,(The,,,PULSE,,,EFFEX,,,Series,,,Book,,,.,,,A,,,Post-Apocalyptic,,,EMP,,,Survival,,,Fiction,,,Series,,,..,,RESILIENCE,,is,,the,,second,,book,,in,,The,,PULSE,,EFFEX,,Series,,,.Start,,by,,marking,,Pulse,,(Pulse,,Effex,,#1),,.,,books,,and,,was,,excited,,to,,read,,this,,new,,YA,,series.,,.,,found,,out,,"Pulse:,,A,,Post-Apocalyptic,,EMP,,Tale,,of,,Survival",,is,,.Collapse,Series,#3.,Released,.,Hart,and,her,friends,from,the,post-apocalyptic,battleground,.Dayton,,Christian,,Scribes,,,.,,author,,of,,DEFIANCE,,(book,,three,,in,,the,,PULSE,,EFFEX,,SERIES),,.,,A,,Post-Apocalyptic,,EMP,,Tale,,of,,Survival,,. 5d8a9798ff

The Tapeworm: A Series of Ghastly Things Book 2 Nicholas A. PriceThe+Value+of+Events+%28Routledge+Advances+in+Event+Research+Series%29Letters+from+Emily%3A+A+Christian+Woman%26rsquo%3Bs+Journey+from+Abuse+to+Freedom+with+Hope%26mdash%3BJoy%26mdash%3BBlessingTrilog&iacute;a Romana (Spanish Edition)School Rules! Projects: Planning and Polishing Pointers to Make You a Project ProLes Psaumes de Saint-Lambert-des-Bois en Prose : Lettres &agrave; l'Invisible: Livres I a V (French Edition)O Perigo de Quebrar o Princ&iacute;pio de Autoridade (Portuguese Edition)My Diet for Life: Galatians 5:22-23The Tooth Fairy's Royal VisitReducing maritime emissions: Policy recommendations for the future of Nordic green marine transport (TemaNord Book 2017511)
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 09/07/2017 17:01:42    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les serviteurs de Garagos Index du Forum -> Le quartier des voyageurs -> Le Conseil Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation